Your personal data will be used and processed in accordance with the principles of protection of privacy established by the EC Directive 95/46 and Law 675/96 for the protection of personal data.
Art. 13. Information
1. The interested party or the person who collected the personal data are informed orally or in writing about:
- a) the purposes and methods of treatment which the data are intended;
- b) the mandatory or optional nature of providing data;
- c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
- d) the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
- e) the rights referred to in Article 7;
- f) the identity of the owner and, if appointed, the representative in the State under Article 5 and the data. When the owner has designated as responsible, at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which it is for easily accessing the updated list of data. When it was identified as responsible for the confirmation in the case of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this manager is indicated.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge can concretely obstacle the execution, by a person public, of inspections or monitoring data for purposes of defense or state security or the prevention, detection or suppression of crime.
- The Guarantor may issue a provision simplified procedures for the information given in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
- If personal data are not collected from the person concerned, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data, it is given subject at the time of recording such data or, if their communication is envisaged, no than the first communication.
- The arrangement referred to in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
- a) the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation;
- b) the data are processed either for carrying out the defense investigations as per law 7 December 2000, n. 397, or at least to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefor;
- c) the information to the data involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.
5-bis. The information referred to in paragraph 1 is not due in case of receiving voluntarily submitted CVs from interested parties for the possible establishment of an employment relationship. At the first subsequent contact sending the curriculum, the holder must provide the person, even orally, a short form containing at least the items referred to in paragraph 1, letters a), d) and f). (1)